23.4.12

Weekend movies!

Mais um fim de semana de filmes... Finalmente vi "The Help" e não me desiludiu de todo! Um bom filme, com boas interpretações, num tempo não muito distante e que nos faz pensar como o ser humano pode ser tão cruel, tão vil, tão destituído de sentimentos.

Another weekend of movies... Finally I saw "The Help" and I'm not disappointed at all! A good movie, with great performances, a time not so far away, that makes us think about how human beings could be so cruel, so vile, so devoided of feelings.
"The Help" (IMDB: 8.0) - 2011
Devia ser das poucas pessoas que nunca tinha visto o filme "Kill Bill" do Tarantino. Vi este fim de semana o primeiro volume e, apesar de não gostar do estilo, até achei uma certa graça ao total non sense que abunda no filme. De onde aquele homem tira aquelas ideias? 

I should be one of the few people who had never seen "Kill Bill" of Tarantino. I saw the first   volume on past weekend and, despite not being my style, I think that is quite funny with all that non sense. Where that man found those ideas?
"Kill Bill: Volume 1" (IMDB: 8.2) - 2003

P.S. Juro que não escolhi os filmes pelo amarelo das capas...
P.S. I sware that I did not choose the movies by the yellow covers...